"Parents and Kids are rushing to save a spot in one of the Best Summer Camp Programs in Baltimore County, Maryland." You and your child are going to love this fun, safe, and affordable Summer Camp in Cockeysville, MD.
Kid's Revolution's Summer Camp is the perfect opportunity for children ages 5-12 to learn, get active, and have fun.
Hours & Schedule
ALL SUMMER LONG (11 Weeks of Summer) Following BCPS summer break.
June 18, 2018 - August 31, 2018 (Pick and choose the weeks you would like to attend.)
6:30AM - 6:30PM
Ages: 5 - 12 (School Age Children)
Swimming Every Week!
OUTDOOR & INDOOR SPORTS
Classes are everyday
Martial Arts Classes
Hip-Hop Dance Classes
SPECIALIZED FIELDTRIPS EVERY WEEK
* Port Discovery * Go-Karts
* Baltimore Zoo * Laser Tag
* Trampoline Park * Rock Climbing
* Hershey Park * Turkey Hill Experience
* Urban Pirates * Bounce Party & Play
* Monster Golf * Ripley's
* Genessey Valley * Bowling
* Culinary Arts & Crafts
* Nature Center Tours
* Wild Life Experts
* Science Fun
* Field Day
* Ice creamery Tour
* Magic Show
* Foam Sword Tournament
* Mini Golf
*Pizza Hut Tour
* Bounce Houses
Visit to Local Parks in the area
* Dodge Ball
*Capture the Flag
* Jump Contest
* Freeze Dance
* Musical Chairs
Schedule of Events
A Group (Ages 5-8 Years Old)
* Monday - Park
* Tuesday - Major Fieldtrip
* Wednesday - Swimming
* Thursday - Arts & Crafts
* Friday - Minor Fieldtrip
B Group (Ages 9 - 14 Years Old)
* Monday - Swimming
* Tuesday - Team Building / Park
* Wednesday - Culinary Arts
* Thursday - Major Fieldtrip
* Friday - Minor Fieldtrips / Nature Trails
Lunch & Snack
We ask that campers bring a lunch EVERY DAY.
Kid's Revolution will provide snack daily.
(Optional) Pizza may be purchased on Fridays for $5 for a personal pan, or $6 for a dinner box.
SPECIAL FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2019
Early Bird Pricing of $199/per week
Early Incentive Bonus: Receive $125 credit when you register for 6-weeks or more!
(Offer good until 1/31/19)
How do I register?
1. Fill out a registration form online or at Kid’s Revolution
What will be due with the registration?
1. $50.00 Registration Fee
2. Fieldtrip Fee $35.00 and (multiply by the #number of weeks your child will be attending)
Example $35 X ___Weeks = Deposit
3. Number #1 + Number #2 will equal the amount due at time of registration.
When will the WEEKLY tuitioN be due?
1. Tuition payment are due the Friday before the Monday your child attends. The first payment of camp can be processed on your child’s first day of camp.
Follow the owners of Kid's Revolution as they give you a tour of Cockeysville's BEST Summer Camp during their Before & After School Program.