Kid's Revolution Summer Camp Program
Give your child the Best Summer Camp experience!
Parents just like you in Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, Timonium-Lutherville and Towson absolutely love our fun, safe, and affordable Summer Camp Program.
Your child will have a blast making new friends, experiencing fun indoor and outdoor sports and going on specialized field trips to exciting destinations.
Here are some of the memorable field trips from our recent summer camp program:
Frequently Asked Questions
My child is active and loves to have FUN! What is included in this Summer Camp?
Your affordable membership includes a long list of enriching activities including sports, arts and crafts, educational sessions and field trips.
Check out these incredible activities:
Indoor Summer Camp Sports
- Martial Arts: these engaging lessons are awesome! Your child will learn how to kick, block, punch and neutralize violent situations. Among the many values taught are confidence and the importance of perseverance, integrity, personal power and humility.
- Hip-Hop Dance: these action-packed classes are a blast! Your child will learn cool, new dance moves and choreograph fun routines to modern music to show off their new skills.
- Dodgeball: this is a summer camp favorite! Your child’s speed and reflexes will jump to the next level as we play this fun and safe indoor game!
- Culinary Arts & Crafts: this yummy learning experience teaches your child the basics of cooking—prep, cooking, clean up—by creating their favorite dishes like grilled cheese, quesadillas and pancakes! Only for ages 8 and up.
Outdoor Summer Camp Sports
- Soccer: hands are so overrated! Here's a chance for your child to learn another way to dribble and pass through friendly competition with friends.
- Basketball: SWISH! Your child will learn passing, shooting, dribbling, and most importantly, teamwork, in this fun program!
- Baseball and Softball: now stepping up to the plate... your child—the next "home run hitter!” Your child will learn the fundamentals of passing, catching and hitting in this exciting sport!
- Flag-Football: TOUCHDOWN! Imagine how happy your child will be when learning how to throw and catch a football, score touchdowns, and collaborate effectively with teammates.
- Kickball: Remember how much fun you had playing this game when you were a kid? Your child is going to have a great time playing this classic playground sport!
Major Field Trips
- Monster Golf
- Hershey Park
- Science Center
- Port Discovery
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Indoor Water Park
- Bounce Party & Play
Minor Field Trips
- Pizza Hut Tour
- Prigel Family Creamery Ice Cream Tour
- Local parks in the area
- Nature Hike
- Regal Cinema
- Cockeysville Library
Fun Bonus Games & Activities
- Bounce Houses
- Foam Sword Tournament
- Relay Contest
- Karate Tournament
Who works in your summer camps?
We hire the best in the industry to work at Kid's Revolution. We know they're the best because our coaches graduated as children the same program! Who better to pass on the fun and family values than past participants?
Plus, our staff is certified in first aid and CPR. In addition to conducting Federal and State background checks, Kid's Revolution requires our staff to enroll in early childhood development classes and continuing education courses each year.
There's a reason for saying "We are the BEST!" It's because our staff is a group of highly experienced summer camp professionals!
What ages do you accept in summer camp?
We accept school aged children ages 5–12. If your child is 4.5 or 5 years old, he or she must be enrolled in kindergarten for the upcoming school year to be accepted.
Will my child be in a class with similar aged children?
YES! We group our summer camp kids based on their different developmental and social needs. Forming different groups allows us to provide appropriate learning activities and field trips for your child's age level.
Our two age groups are:
- A Group - ages 5 thru 8
- B Group - ages 9 thru 12
Here's an example:
Group A would take a field trip is to Kiddie Curuso, an imagination play facility where children role play firemen, store clerks, police officers, doctors, librarians, etc. in a large town with miniature buildings, playground equipment and bouncy slides.
Group B would take a field trip to a zip line adventure that's more appropriate for its age group.
What does my child need to bring to summer camp each day?
- Meals: unless there's a planned "Pizza Day" or "Chick-fil-A Day," we ask that you pack your child's lunch each day. Meals can be stored on the premises in our refrigerators and heated in our microwaves
- Clothes: make sure your child wears appropriate clothing such as a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes.
We'll provide you with our Summer Camp Program Handbook that explains this in more detail.
What are summer camp hours?
Summer camp hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am–6:30 pm.
The program runs for 11 weeks beginning in June 14, 2017 when BCPS dismiss for summer break and ends in September 1, 2017 when schools reopen.
This year, our Summer Camp Program begins June 14th, 2017.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Hurry! Spots are limited.
There are two ways to get started:
Submit an Application
Fill out and return the forms below:
We can’t wait for your child to join our Summer Camp Program and start building the skills to last a lifetime!
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation number within 24 hours.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have questions, call us at 410-666-8000 or request a call-back below: